How to Use This Electronic Tool Kit
There are certain steps to planning a successful waste reduction and recycling program for any public place. Browse the How-to Resources for time-tested rules, tips, insights and trade secrets of Public Place Recycling:
- Knowing Your Trash - Determining what, how much and where.
- Considering Containers - Choosing and using bins strategically.
- Involving Haulers - Striking the right deal for services.
- Involving Cleaning Crews - Planning, training and trouble-shooting.
- Involving Vendors - Considering recycling where trash is born.
- Involving the Public - Boosting participation and preventing mistakes.
- Trouble-Shooting Tips - Spotting and fixing problems on the spot.
- Events and Festival Planner's Recycle Guide - A Planning Manual.
- Souvenir Cups & Refills - Considerations for using souvenir cups.