Why do Festivals Recycle?
94% of Wisconsin residents recycle at home and it makes sense for them to recycle at public events too. Here's why ...
- Wisconsin's recycling law applies to events, now more than ever with the use of plastic beverage bottles -- the bottles are subject to law. So are metal cans and glass bottles.
- Recycling saves money; the materials have value and separating them from trash reduces costs for landfill fees and taxes.
- Recycling makes the event cleaner because attendees take responsibility for their discards.
- People know that cans and bottles don't belong in the trash and expect recycling.
- Recycling shows consideration for the community while supporting Wisconsin industries and conserving resources
- People will thank you for making their efforts count.
How do Festivals Recycle?