Meetings and Conferences
Why Do Meetings and Conferences Recycle?
People attend meetings, seminars, workshops and conferences to learn and share innovations. Recycling should be part of the scene. Here's why ...
- Wisconsin has a recycling law that applies to cans, bottles (glass and plastic), paper and cardboard - all materials your attendees may have and discard at your event.
- Recycling saves money. The materials have value and separating them from trash reduces landfill fees and taxes.
- Relationships with vendors, service providers and guests give facility managers control that contributes to recycling success as a part of everyday operations.
- Recycling shows consideration for the community and the environment, supports local industries and reduces our reliance on foreign oil and resources. It's something Wisconsin takes pride in.
- People will thank you for making their efforts count.
How do Meetings and Conferences Recycle?
Read the Considerations and Tips for Meetings and Conferences and browse case studies here at Public Place Recycling to learn all about it!